I work with entrepreneurs to improve performance and foster well-being.
My approach is informed by decades of experience in both the technology and the contemplative worlds. As an entrepreneur who co-founded two successful technology firms, I have extensive hands-on experience building companies. Having practiced, studied, and taught mindfulness and meditation for decades, I’ve learned how rich this nexus of work and mindfulness is.
My approach draws on modern neuroscience, practical skills development, and the wisdom of mindfulness to support your professional and personal growth.
- Experienced Entrepreneur: Cofounded Netegrity and LAN Systems.
- Leadership roles at Lotus, Genuity and other technology industry leaders
- Founded Jim Rosen & Associates
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Bachelors and Masters degrees
- Newfield Network, Coach Training Program;
- The Leadership Circle Profile, Certified
- Leadership Embodiment
- Presencing Institute, Certificate Theory U
- Meditation Instructor
- Naropa University Board of Trustees, Vice Chair of Board of Trustees
- Foundation for a Mindful Society; Board Member
- TimeTrade, Board Member (past)
- LAN Systems, Board Member (past)
- Shambhala International; Board Member (past)
Coaching & Teaching Experience
Yesware, Disruptor Beam, Pixability, Digital Ocean, Influitive, Electric Objects, Harvard University, MIT, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, eNaropa, and numerous other firms.
Areas of Expertise
- Professional and personal leadership development
- Team effectiveness
- Difficult Conversations
- Leading and managing change
- Making wise decisions in the face of great uncertainty
- Mindfulness training