I transform organization leaders into effective change agents who develop who develop cohesive teams and deliver impressive collective results.
My mission is not only to accelerate bottom-line results and create sustainable change for organizations, but also to motivate and inspire leaders to be highly effective thru self-mastery.
I do this through my ability to create a safe space to ‘go deep’ and uncover assumptions and slay fears. My own fearless courage and authenticity (coaching with backbone and heart) role models desired behaviors while balancing support, engagement, and growth challenges.
With a Master’s of Science degree in Organization Development from American University in partnership with National Training Laboratories, my foundation of individual, team, and systems knowledge is comprehensive and pragmatic.
500+ coaching hours and 60+ consulting assignments with AstraZeneca, Covidien, Shire, Disruptor Beam, WL Gore, Solid Biosciences and numerous other firms.
Education & Credentials
- American University - Master’s Degree in Organization Development
- Siena College – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Management
- Coaches Training Institute, Co-Active Coach Certification
- The Leadership Circle 360 Profile, Certified
- Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment, Master Practitioner
- DiSC Personality Profile Assessment
- Immunity to Change Methodology
- Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership
- Ken Blanchard’s High Performing Teams
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Areas of Expertise
- Professional and personal leadership development
- Leading and managing change
- Team effectiveness
- Group and organization system dynamics
- Difficult conversations